Votechnik opens its doors to allow you to meet the future of recycling – a 12X7 metre self-contained LCD & FPD recycling plant standing 5 meters tall called the “ALR4000″– where TVs and PC Monitors are picked up via robot, moving them through a choreographed routine to depollute them of their hazardous substances at incredible high-speed. See the technology live at KMK Metals Recycling, Ireland’s leading waste electronics recycling company, setting standards for both sustainability and adoption of future proof technology.
Doors are open from July to September 2022 and we welcome visitors.
Please register and await confirmation details before making travel arrangements.
Votechnik is a company designed to be a “next generation company” meaning that we are here to effect change first and foremost for the better. Votechnik is a small tight knit community of heavy hitting intellectuals, identifying the changes needed for our world to be sustainable and feasible for generations ahead. We are here to solve access to raw materials, next generation recycling technology needed and business models that push good services not more unneeded products. Our mission is to accelerate change…we forge the way… new paths – new futures.
- Tackling the biggest pollution problems with technology and business models in partnership approaches – we lead.
- We develop ground-breaking technology pilots and develop the local system in partnerships to ensure thriving business.
- We are global experts at large scale site management for new developments and pathways – we focus both on business models and technology.
- Building and shaping the infrastructure of the future and transforming recycling from low to high tech.
- We build the models and systems to replicate these innovations globally.
We cooperate with:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
“Recycling Of The Future”
Got a question? We are here to answer it.
Limerick, South West, Ireland
+ 353 61 74 8 2 00